Ice Rift v2.0
After receiving feedback I want to present you Ice Rift v2 – an update that brings better contrast and fixes some texture problems.
You may be surprised by such quick update, but I decided to not waste time and release Ice Rift v2 with some adjustments and changes based on your feedback. I’m glad that you enjoyed winterized Summoner’s Rift and hope you will enjoy it even more with the latest version. You always can review previous version by visiting following link.
- Clarity. Average map brightness tuned down a bit, dark areas are brighter, resulting in less contrast picture which is easier for eyes. Also, ground texture now is slighty blue. Remember good old winter Summoner’s Rift?
- Water. River is completely frozen now. All the water effects have been removed. Even water splashes from walking.
- Jungle details. Every jungle object: trees, walls, castles, flowers, etc is sharper now, resulting in more detalized picture and less blurry.
- Low and Medium. Previous version had some bugs with low and medium textures. Now it’s fixed. All textures now have their 2x and 4x copies, which means that Ice Rift now correctly works on Low and Medium graphic settings. Because of that, Ice Rift now contains 444 files.
- Camps and buildings. Every camp and building color theme have been readjusted. Now camps and buildings (Nexus, Inhibitors, Towers) fit into map theme even better.
- Freljord HUD. As the Snowdown Showdown event ended, frozen Freljord HUD has been reverted back to default League of Legends HUD. Second version of Ice Rift brings it back.
Ways to install
- If you haven’t installed Custom Skins before or don’t own latest Skin Installer Ultimate (SIU) please go here – http://mobaskins.com/installing-custom-skins/. I want to remember, that Wooxy skin installing and uninstalling time takes about ~2 seconds.
- You can install this skin with Wooxy. It’s pretty easy to use. More info about it – http://yurixyworks.com/2015/01/03/wooxy-open-beta-is-now-available/
How to download and install
In SIU or Wooxy as Custom skin
- Download 7z archive from MEGA. You may find link in the article
- Drag-n-move it onto SIU window or Wooxy “Add skin” window, i.e. INSTALL SKIN -> CUSTOM SKINS -> ADD SKIN.
If it doesn’t works, then extract all the files and drag-n-move extracted files.
- Click to Install
In Wooxy with downloading from Yurixyworkx.com server
- Select INSTALL SKIN
- YurixyWorks.com skins
- Select Ice Rift and then More Information button
- Download and install