Ice Rift v3 – now with gates!
This is a very small update to Ice Rift map texture overhaul that includes not so many changes, but some of them are based on feedback. For example I could agree that Ice Rift was pretty grey, while we had so colorful and interesting champions. Feel free to check article about previous version (with screenshots, video and development story).
- Winter gates. Previous version of Ice Rift had some texture bugs with ground terrain under those gates. It’s fixed now.
- Colorful rift. After many games on this map I may agree that jungle was very grey and not so colorful. Ice Rift v3 is 25% more saturated.
- Accurate minimap. Minimap was updated also with inbase gates indication.
- Less contrast. Ground terrain now is slighty readjusted – it’s now slighty less contrast (i.e. dark parts are brighter, some bright parts are darker).
- Download Wooxy – an alternate skin installer that does not replaces ingame files but just adds new ones. Installation is really fast, the only downside can be your download speed.
- Go to INSTALL SKIN
- Select YurixyWorks.com skins
- Find Ice Rift map skin and click MORE INFORMATION
- Download the map skin from Wooxy server and install in one second.