LVOC – LoL VOICE Changer
LVOC – LoL VOICE Changer
A League Of Legends program that lets you change champion voices to Korean, Chinese, French, Russian or anything that you like. Without changing the actual client language (Also this lets you change announcer voices too). This program requires Java to run so better download that before you start doing anything else. The program self-updates itself so you don’t need to download it multiple times, also there is MAC and Windows support.
This application allows you to change the language of the in-game and champ select audio for League of Legends to any of your choosing (Korean, Spanish, Turkish, etc.) provided that the language is supported by Riot. – Lex wah
- Download the program and unzip the file (7zip is a good program for that)
- Open LVOC application and setup the League Of Legends folder (By default it shouldn’t install the game into program files, its under folder Riot Games)
- Setup your local Language that is on client
- Check up from settings whatever you want to change announcer and champion voices
- You are able to set which Champions get their voice changed, you can choose multiple combinations, but that might not work
- Hit the Change button and let it do its magic and after this run the game
- Remember that the client still stays in English but Pick & ban phase sounds are changed among the ingame sounds
v2.0.2 (26th July, 2015)
- Fixed a bug where LVOC wasn’t changing the Announcer audio again. This shouldn’t happen again unless Riot makes a significant change to the format of the files.
- Added the ability to change each champion’s language individually. For example, Ahri to Korean, Yasuo to Chinese, Fiora to French, etc. You can find this setting by going to the “Settings” tab and clicking “Select Champions”. (Note: Announcer language will still be whatever you selected as the main language to change to).
- Temporarily disabled Advanced Mode, as it’s no longer useful in its current state and seemed to cause more problems than it solved. It’ll be re-implemented once it’s improved.
v2.0.1 (15th June, 2015)
- Fixed a bug where LVOC wouldn’t change newer audio files (mostly the announcer). For those who are familiar, this is the bug that started happening a couple days ago.
- Optimized the error report feature, so that it sends much faster.
- LVOC will no longer bother trying to change the announcer audio if you selected Chinese (the Chinese announcer literally only has like 3 lines of VO for the start of the game, the rest of it is english).
v2.0.0 (2nd May, 2015)
- Chinese VO now supported! Just select Chinese from the list of languages to change to. (See the “Help” tab in the app if you’re wondering why kill callouts aren’t in Chinese)
- Support for Mac OS X! (Despite all my testing, I expect this to be somewhat buggy, so feedback is welcomed)
- Added ability to select which champions’ VO should be changed and which champions should be excluded
- Updated interface, nothing big though (functionality is now grouped by tabs at the top of the window)
- Added Brazil to the list of regions
- LVOC will now automatically attempt to get the most up-to-date list of champions when you run it. This means that there will no longer be a need to update the app when a new champion releases.
- A couple bug fixes